Justice and Care brings together specialists to fight slavery and human trafficking. In the UK our team includes people with experience working at the heart of Government, in the media, think tanks, the police and large charities.
It is a dynamic place to work. We don’t often recruit, but when we do you can find vacancies listed below.
Head of Modern Slavery Policy Unit
The joint policy unit exists to ensure that fighting modern slavery remains a political priority in the UK. The Head of Unit will be a strategically-minded individual, experienced in political engagement. While experience and knowledge of the modern slavery issue is preferable, we will consider excellent candidates from other backgrounds who fit the skills profile of the role.
- To apply, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 31 July 2019.
- Interview dates for selected candidates will be confirmed after 31 July.
We’re looking for an administrator to work across our organisation and to provide support to our Executive Team, particularly our CEO. The successful candidate will first and foremost be a team player. They will be brilliant at multi-tasking and focused on making things happen.
- To apply, please fill out this form and attach your CV
- The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 5th August 2019.
- Interview dates for selected candidates will be confirmed after 5th August.
Volunteering and internships
If you are interested in volunteering or interning at Justice and Care, please email us with your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org