We’re looking for people to run, walk, swim, row, walk, skate, play football etc…
…all FOR FREEDOM!
Organise a challenge, get your friends involved, ask for sponsorship and sweat-it-out to raise funds to bring freedom for victims caught in the grip of slavery.
Sporting challenges for 2020:
Runs/Walks for Freedom
- Lookup a run in your local area – distances for every level of fitness: 5k, 10k, Half-marathon, Marathon
- Richmond Park Marathon (13 September)
- Brighton Marathon (17-19 April 2020)
- Manchester Marathon (5 April 2020)
- Edinburgh Marathon (23-24 May 2020)
- Belfast City Marathon (3 May 2020)
Ride for Freedom
- We have a couple of places in 2020 Prudential RideLondon (15-16 August 2020) – if you want to ride for us get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenges for Freedom
Sport is powerful! I’ve seen first hand the way it can impact, inspire, educate and awaken people to action. I’m excited to continue my work and combined passion for sport and ending slavery through Justice and Care. After a life changing trip to India seeing the work of this outstanding charity, I couldn’t be more honoured to champion all things sport to bring freedom!